Co-sponsored by Norwalk Land Trust, Rowayton Gardeners and Rowayton Library
Norwalk Land Trust, Rowayton Gardeners and Rowayton Library will present a forum of Norwalk’s new recycling guidelines and related matters in the second segment of their “Our World: Your Call” series on environmental impacts and how we can make a difference.
- Betty Ball, Skip the Plastic Norwalk member
- Craig Flaherty, Darien Energy & Recycling Advisory Committee
- Andrea Gottlieb, Green Team at Rowayton Elementary School
- Jessica Paladino, Waste Programs Manager for the City of Norwalk
- Nick Skeadas, Curbside Compost
There is no fee to attend, but we ask you to register here!
Refreshments will be served. Please bring your own water bottle as we will have pitchers of water available.