This workshop will cover the tools and attitude needed to be successful in sales.
- What is my objective and role as a direct sales person?
- What does a sale cycle look like?
- What is the best way to manage a prospect base?
- What is CRM?
- What are the best practices for CRM usage?
- How should a direct sales person be compensated?
- What is the best way to motivate and manage a sales team?
Our Speaker: John Harmon is Managing Director of Adulant Consulting Services which advises small and medium size businesses on strategies for growth and operating excellence. John has held senior leadership and executive positions at Eastman Kodak, the Gartner Group, and Pitney Bowes in sales, marketing, quality management, strategic planning, and new business development. He is also a SCORE business counselor.