Maybe you already have a subscription but only consistently glance at the cartoons? Or perhaps you yearn for in-depth reporting, written well without the prefab soundbites of TV news? Or you might just like to “meet up” with interesting individuals to talk about current events and upcoming museum exhibits worth a look while in the comfort of your own home. If so, the list of the articles to be discussed is below. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you don’t subscribe to your own copy of the magazine and we can help. Register here.
The selected articles from the September 7 issue are:
- Page 24 - A Heap of Disturbance by Jamaica Kincaid
- Page 67 - A contemplation of our indoor existence by Jill Lepore
- Page 80 - The Current Cinema: "The Personal History of David Copperfield" by Anthony Lane
The selected articles from the September 14 issue are:
- Page 20 - Labryinths by Laura Miller
- Page 42 - The Adventures of Pipi by Calvin Tomkins
- Page 52 - Fiction: "The Englishman" by Douglas Stuart
- Page 74 - The Art World: French drawings at the Clark Art Institute
Online programs hosted by the library will be provided via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device. Registration for all programs is required. Participants who register for any program will receive an email with the link to join.