Maybe you already have a subscription but only consistently glance at the cartoons? Or perhaps you yearn for in-depth reporting, written well without the prefab soundbites of TV news? Or you might just like to “meet up” with interesting individuals to talk about current events and upcoming museum exhibits worth a look while in the comfort of your own home. If so, the list of the articles to be discussed is below. Contact us at email@example.com if you don’t subscribe to your own copy of the magazine and we can help. Register here.
Readings from the September 21 issue:
- Page 18 - Making a Scene by Alexandra Schwartz
- Page 26 - The Normalcy Election by Thomas Mallon
- Page 32 - The Man Who Wouldn't Spy by Laura Secor
- Page 44 - The Shape Shifter by John Lahr
- Page 52 - Fiction: "Switzerland" by Nicole Krauss
- Page 61 - A new biography of Goya by Peter Schljeldahl
Online programs hosted by the library will be provided via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device. Registration for all programs is required. Participants who register for any program will receive an email with the link to join.