Maybe you already have a subscription but only consistently glance at the cartoons? Or perhaps you yearn for in-depth reporting, written well without the prefab soundbites of TV news? Or you might just like to “meet up” with interesting individuals to talk about current events and upcoming museum exhibits worth a look while in the comfort of your own home. If so, the list of the articles to be discussed is below. Contact us at email@example.com if you don’t subscribe to your own copy of the magazine and we can help. Register here.
Selected readings from the September 28 issue are:
- Page 13 - Talk of the Town: Kennedys vs. Trumps
- Page 20 - How Sweet It Is by Nicola Twilley
- Page 28 - The Shaming Pandemic by D. T. Max
- Page 44 - The Trash Nebula by Raffi Khatchadourian
- Page 56 - Fiction: "FaceTime" by Laurie Moore
- Page 62 - An Abe Lincoln for our moment by Adam Gopnik
Online programs hosted by the library will be provided via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device. Registration for all programs is required. Participants who register for any program will receive an email with the link to join.
View our Photo Release Policy, effective since February 1, 2019, here.