Maybe you already have a subscription but only consistently glance at the cartoons? Or perhaps you yearn for in-depth reporting, written well without the prefab soundbites of TV news? Or you might just like to “meet up” with interesting individuals to talk about current events and upcoming museum exhibits worth a look while in the comfort of your own home. If so, the list of the articles to be discussed is below. Contact us at email@example.com if you don’t subscribe to your own copy of the magazine and we can help. Register here.
Selected readings from the October 12 issue for October 15 are:
- Page 20: Right Hook by Paige Williams
- Page 36: The Sealed City by Dana Goodyear
- Page 66: How James Beard taught America to eat by Adam Gopnik
- Page 70: The lessons of the Cuban missile crisis by Elizabeth Kolbert
- Page 76: "The Glorias" and "Save Yourselves" by Anthony Lane
Online programs hosted by the library will be provided via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device. Registration for all programs is required. Participants who register for any program will receive an email with the link to join.
View our Photo Release Policy, effective since February 1, 2019, here.