Maybe you already have a subscription but only consistently glance at the cartoons? Or perhaps you yearn for in-depth reporting, written well without the prefab soundbites of TV news? Or you might just like to “meet up” with interesting individuals to talk about current events and upcoming museum exhibits worth a look while in the comfort of your own home. If so, the list of the articles to be discussed is below. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you don’t subscribe to your own copy of the magazine and we can help. Register here.
Readings for May 7 from the April 27 issue are:
- Page 20 - The Longest Shift by Rivka Galchen
- Page 27 - Style Rules You Must Never Break by Colin Sykes
- Page 28 - Almost There by Naomi Fry
- Page 54 - Fiction: "Bedtime Story" by Sarah Shun-lien Bynum
- Page 61 - On Television: "Mrs. America" by Doreen St. Felix
- Page 63 - Books: Reassessing our addiction to coffee by Adam Gopnik
Online programs hosted by the library will be provided via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device. Registration for all programs is required. Participants who register for any program will receive an email with the link to join.