Maybe you already have a subscription but only consistently glance at the cartoons? Or perhaps you yearn for in-depth reporting, written well without the prefab soundbites of TV news? Or you might just like to “meet up” with interesting individuals to talk about current events and upcoming museum exhibits worth a look while in the comfort of your own home. If so, the list of the articles to be discussed is below. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you don’t subscribe to your own copy of the magazine and we can help. Register here.
Selected articles from the February 1 issue:
- Page 26 - Living with a Visionary by John Matthias
- Page 30 - The Vanishing Wild by Jon Lee Anderson
- Page 40 - Office Space by John Seabrook
- Page 50 - Fiction: “The Wind” by Lauren Groff
- Page 66 - Medicine’s pioneering Blackwell sisters by Casey Cep
- Page 70 - The reconstructive brilliance of Joan Didion by Nathan Heller
Online programs hosted by the library will be provided via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device. Registration for all programs is required. Participants who register for any program will receive an email with the link to join.