Maybe you already have a subscription but only consistently glance at the cartoons? Or perhaps you yearn for in-depth reporting, written well without the prefab soundbites of TV news? Or you might just like to “meet up” with interesting individuals to talk about current events and upcoming museum exhibits worth a look while in the comfort of your own home. If so, the list of the articles to be discussed is below. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you don’t subscribe to your own copy of the magazine and we can help. Register here.
Selected articles from the February 15 and 22 issue are:
- Page 24: Personal History: "Better Than a Balloon" by Rivka Galchen
- Page 48: Portfolio: "The Butterfly Forest" by Brendan George Ko with Carolyn Kormann
- Page 62: Fiction: "Casting Shadows" by Jhumpa Lahiri
- Page 75: The Critics: Books: Hilton Als on Tove Ditlevsen's "The Copenhagen Trilogy"
- Page 87: The Critics: The Art World: Peter Schjeldahl on an ode to the Frick
Online programs hosted by the library will be provided via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device. Registration for all programs is required. Participants who register for any program will receive an email with the link to join.