Maybe you already have a subscription but only consistently glance at the cartoons? Or perhaps you yearn for in-depth reporting, written well without the prefab soundbites of TV news? Or you might just like to “meet up” with interesting individuals to talk about current events and upcoming museum exhibits worth a look while in the comfort of your own home. If so, the list of the articles to be discussed is below. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you don’t subscribe to your own copy of the magazine and we can help. Register here.
Selected articles from the February 15 and 22 issue are:
- Page 3: The Mail
- Page 30: Profiles: The Believer by Ariel Levy
- Page 42: Poems: “Turner” by Maurice Manning
- Page 67: “The Gift” by Sarah Holland-Batt
- Page 79: Books: The mercurial fictions of Chang-rae Lee by Alexandra Schwartz
- Page 82: A Critic at Large: Andrei Tarkovsky and the art of vision
- Page 94: The Current Cinema: “French Exit”, “The World to Come”
Online programs hosted by the library will be provided via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device. Registration for all programs is required. Participants who register for any program will receive an email with the link to join.