Maybe you already have a subscription but only consistently glance at the cartoons? Or perhaps you yearn for in-depth reporting, written well without the prefab soundbites of TV news? Or you might just like to “meet up” with interesting individuals to talk about current events and upcoming museum exhibits worth a look while in the comfort of your own home. If so, the list of the articles to be discussed is below. Contact us at email@example.com if you don’t subscribe to your own copy of the magazine and we can help. Register here.
Selected articles from the March 1 issue are:
- Page 11: Talk of the Town: Jelani Cobb on the security threat of racist extremism
- Page 26: Personal History: "My Brother's Keeper" by Ada Ferrer
- Page 46: Our Local Correspondents: "It's No Picnic" by Nick Paumgarten
- Page 63: The Critics: Books: Jonathan Dee on Viet Thang Nguyen, literature's conscience
- Page 66: The Critics: Performance: Hilton Als on Nella Larsen and Billie Holiday
- Page 74: The Critics: The Art World: Peter Schjeldahl on "Grief and Grievance" at the New Museum
Online programs hosted by the library will be provided via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device. Registration for all programs is required. Participants who register for any program will receive an email with the link to join.