Maybe you already have a subscription but only consistently glance at the cartoons? Or perhaps you yearn for in-depth reporting, written well without the prefab soundbites of TV news? Or you might just like to “meet up” with interesting individuals to talk about current events and upcoming museum exhibits worth a look while in the comfort of your own home. If so, the list of the articles to be discussed is below. Contact us at email@example.com if you don’t subscribe to your own copy of the magazine and we can help. Register here.
- Page 18: A Reporter at Large: "Trump in the Crosshairs" by Jane Mayer
- Page 32: Annals of Domestic Life: "The Shape of Love" by Andrew Solomon
- Page 46: American Chronicles: "Change Your Life" by Louis Menand
- Page 54: Fiction: "The Case for and Against Love Potions" by Imbolo Mbue
- Page 62: The Critics: Books: Joan Acocella on a new biography of Graham Greene
- Page 72: The Critics: Musical Events: Alex Ross on the musical taste of Proust
Online programs hosted by the library will be provided via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device. Registration for all programs is required. Participants who register for any program will receive an email with the link to join.