Maybe you already have a subscription but only consistently glance at the cartoons? Or perhaps you yearn for in-depth reporting, written well without the prefab soundbites of TV news? Or you might just like to “meet up” with interesting individuals to talk about current events and upcoming museum exhibits worth a look while in the comfort of your own home. If so, the list of the articles to be discussed is below. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you don’t subscribe to your own copy of the magazine and we can help. Register here.
Selected articles from the March 29 issue:
- Page 22: American Chronicles: "The Unraveling" by Carrie Battan
- Page 44: Annals of Fashion: "Eye of the Needle" by Judith Thurman
- Page 62: The Critics: Books: David Remnick on Philip Roth, revealed
- Page 74: The Critics: A Critic at Large: Jill Lepore on where constitutions come from
- Page 84: The Critics: On Television: Alexandra Schwartz on art and faith in "Shtisel"
Online programs hosted by the library will be provided via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device. Registration for all programs is required. Participants who register for any program will receive an email with the link to join.