Maybe you already have a subscription but only consistently glance at the cartoons? Or perhaps you yearn for in-depth reporting, written well without the prefab soundbites of TV news? Or you might just like to “meet up” with interesting individuals to talk about current events and upcoming museum exhibits worth a look while in the comfort of your own home. If so, the list of the articles to be discussed is below. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you don’t subscribe to your own copy of the magazine and we can help. Register here.
- Page 3: The Mail
- Page 23: Shouts & Murmurs: "A Letter to My Future Child" by Cora Frazier
- Page 23: Brave New World Dept.: "Home and Alone" by Katie Engelhart
- Page 30: American Chronicles: "The Left Turn" by Andrew Marantz
- Page 50: "A, S, D, F" by Saïd Sayrafiezadeh
- Page 57: The Critics: On Television: Naomi Fry on surface pleasures in "Halston"
- Page 67: Books: Casey Cep on the long history of speaking to the dead
Online programs hosted by the library will be provided via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device. Registration for all programs is required. Participants who register for any program will receive an email with the link to join.