Maybe you already have a subscription but only consistently glance at the cartoons? Or perhaps you yearn for in-depth reporting, written well without the prefab soundbites of TV news? Or you might just like to “meet up” with interesting individuals to talk about current events and upcoming museum exhibits worth a look while in the comfort of your own home. If so, the list of the articles to be discussed is below. Contact us at email@example.com if you don’t subscribe to your own copy of the magazine and we can help. Register here.
Selected articles from the September 20 issue:
- Page 20: Annals of Equality: "The Limits of Liberalism" by Jelani Cobb
- Page 50: Profiles: "Secrets and Lies" by D. T. Max
- Page 60: Fiction: "Yente" by Olga Tokarczuk
- Page 66: The Critics: Books: Margaret Talbot on who was the Roe in Roe v. Wade?
- Page 72: A Critic at Large: Judith Thurman on the septicentennial of Dante
Online programs hosted by the library will be provided via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device. Registration for all programs is required. Participants who register for any program will receive an email with the link to join.