Maybe you already have a subscription but only consistently glance at the cartoons? Or perhaps you yearn for in-depth reporting, written well without the prefab soundbites of TV news? Or you might just like to “meet up” with interesting individuals to talk about current events and upcoming museum exhibits worth a look while in the comfort of your own home. If so, the list of the articles to be discussed is below. Contact us at email@example.com if you don’t subscribe to your own copy of the magazine and we can help. Register here.
Selected articles from the September 27 issue:
- Page 37: Annals of Medicine: "The Damage Done" by Dhruv Khullar
- Page 58: Showcase: "Novelty T" by Haruki Murakami
- Page 60: Onward and Upward with the Arts: "Vanishing Act" by Alex Ross
- Page 72: Fiction: "Desire" by Esther Freud
- Page 88: On Television: Doreen St. Félix on "Reservation Dogs" and "Only Murders in the Building"
Online programs hosted by the library will be provided via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device. Registration for all programs is required. Participants who register for any program will receive an email with the link to join.