Maybe you already have a subscription but only consistently glance at the cartoons? Or perhaps you yearn for in-depth reporting, written well without the prefab soundbites of TV news? Or you might just like to “meet up” with interesting individuals to talk about current events and upcoming museum exhibits worth a look while in the comfort of your own home. If so, the list of the articles to be discussed is below. Contact us at email@example.com if you don’t subscribe to your own copy of the magazine and we can help. Register here.
Readings for May 28 from the May 18 issue:
- Page 16 - Breathing Room by James Somers
- Page 30 - Five Oceans, Five Deeps by Ben Taub
- Page 46 - The Fearless Pianist by Alex Ross
- Page 65 - Books: What can fungi teach us? by Hua Hsu
- Page 72 - The Art World: Dorothea Lange and Felix Feneon by Peter Schjeldahl
Online programs hosted by the library will be provided via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device. Registration for all programs is required. Participants who register for any program will receive an email with the link to join.