Maybe you already have a subscription but only consistently glance at the cartoons? Or perhaps you yearn for in-depth reporting, written well without the prefab soundbites of TV news? Or you might just like to “meet up” with interesting individuals to talk about current events and upcoming museum exhibits worth a look while in the comfort of your own home. If so, the list of the articles to be discussed is below. Contact us at email@example.com if you don’t subscribe to your own copy of the magazine and we can help. Register here.
Selected articles from the November 15 issue:
- Page 46 - A Reporter at Large: Inorganic by Ian Parker
- Page 58 - Letter from Honduras: False Friends by Jon Lee Anderson
- Page 64 - Poems: "Thin Air" by Linda Gregerson
- Page 74: Poems: "The End of the World" by Clarence Major
- Page 77 - Books: On the pleasures of pain by Meghan O'Gieblyn
- Page 88 - The Art World: Kandinsky at the Guggenheim by Peter Schjeldahl
- Page 90 - The Theatre: Edie Falco in "Morning Sun"
Online programs hosted by the library will be provided via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device. Registration for all programs is required. Participants who register for any program will receive an email with the link to join.