September 1 through November 3
Maybe you already have a subscription but only consistently glance at the cartoons? Or perhaps you yearn for in-depth reporting, written well without the prefab soundbites of TV news? Or you might just like to meet up with interesting individuals to talk about current events, the latest big hit on Broadway, upcoming museum exhibits worth a look all while enjoying a sip of wine and savory bites on a nice fall evening. If so, check out the selected articles to be discussed below. The magazine issue is on us. Pick up your copy today!
Selected articles from October 31 issue for the November 3 meeting:
- Page 14 - Talk of the Town: Remembering Peter Schjeldahl
- Page 16 - Onward and Upward with the Arts: Restless Farewell by David Remnick
- Page 62 - Books: Fake news in the Samuel Adams era by Adam Gopnik
- Page 73 - The Art World: Just Above Midtown and Edward Hopper by Hilton Als
- Page 76 - Listening to the new David Geffen Hall by Alex Ross
View our Photo Release Policy, effective since February 1, 2019, here.