Learn how to start and sustain your own business with this free program addressing topics essential to running a successful business. Presented by experienced professionals.
This is a recurring group meeting for small businesses, the program begins on the fourth but will continue beyond this
- Wednesday, November 11: “Having a Plan” - Learn the essential elements of an effective business plan.
- Wednesday, November 18: “Getting the Money” - Realize various ways and means of acquiring financing.
- Tuesday, November 24: “Planning for a Profit” - Discover the basics of bookkeeping, taxes and insurance.
- Wednesday, December 2: “Attracting Customers” - Learn about marketing, advertising, and communications.
- Wednesday, December 9: Graduation - Program summary and review, resource guide, awarding of certificates (actual certificates will be sent by mail).
All sessions will be from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. via Zoom.
Webinar will be conducted via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device.