This webinar will help INFREQUENT EXCEL USERS advance their basic Excel skills and learn more about how spreadsheets can help them understand and manage their businesses.
This 1 hour webinar will focus on the functionality of Excel and show you how to customize a “pre-made” spreadsheet for your business – leaving lots of time for questions.
You will learn about:
- Save vs Save As
- How cells link to track money / numbers
- How to insert rows and columns
- How to move formulas and values between cells and workbooks
- How to make YOUR spreadsheet look good and read easily to people outside your business
Prior to the Webinar, give thought to:
- Do you have data in 1 format that you’d like to “massage” and study differently?
Our Presenter Bud Freund has been self-employed for 40 years. After graduating from Ithaca College, his national and international assignments were from corporate, magazine and public relations clients. He has been providing IT solutions to homes and small businesses for over 20 years. He currently teaches Technology Life Skills at King and manages the Bi-Cultural Hebrew Academy network. As a Certified SCORE Mentor, he regularly presents technology webinars and workshops throughout Fairfield County.
Webinar will be conducted via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device.