Without proper copyright protection, it is almost impossible for an artist, photographer or other creative type to build a unique and recognizable “brand” in the marketplace. Every creative professional needs to know the basics of U.S. and international copyright law. You'll learn:
- What is copyright, and why is it important?
- What must you do to claim a copyright?
- Can I use someone else’s copyrighted work without permission?
- Am I protected when I post my work online?
- What should I do if I see someone has copied my work without permission?
- ... and much more
Our Speaker Cliff Ennico (www.cliffennico.com), a nationally recognized authority on legal issues in small business, is best known as the former host of MONEYHUNT, the PBS television series. His weekly business advice column appears in dozens of major newspapers and small business websites throughout North America. He is a frequent contributor to Entrepreneur and other small business magazines, has hosted over 100 videos on YouTube, and is the author of 16 books on entrepreneurship and career management.
Webinar will be conducted via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device.