Michael Rosen of FranNet will present what you need to know about Franchise Ownership, pros and cons of buying a franchise now, and discuss the categories that are expected to perform well in 2021.
Attendees will learn:
- The Basics of Owning a Franchise
- Building Your Ideal Business Model
- Essential Businesses to Own Now
- Examples and Range of Investments
- Basics on How to Fund Your Business
Prior to the Webinar:
- What are your motivations to own a business now?
- Do you have family support to start a business?
- Questions may be emailed to the presenter in advance.
Our Presenter Michael Rosen, as a Franchise consultant and FranNet Market President since 2017, provides education and guidance to help you determine if franchise ownership is right for you, by matching your skills, goals, lifestyle and budget. He spent 38 years in the Insurance Industry, most recently as CIO for Renaissance Insurance. He earned a MBA degree from the Boston University Graduate School of Management, and a BA degree from St. Lawrence University. He currently lives in West Simsbury, CT.
Webinar will be conducted via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device.