This workshop will provide guidance to nonprofit organizations to assist with financial management of an organization during emergency situations, and other common best financial practices.
Attendees will learn:
- Ideas to improve budgets and forecasts during emergency situations
- Common best practices that I have seen during my career as an auditor
- Best ways to communicate budget shortfalls on Financial Statements and Form 990
Prior to the webinar:
- How do you develop the budget for your organization?
- What is your contingency plan in the event your revenue/fundraising amounts are less than planned?
- Do you understand your financial statements?
Our Presenter Bryan Pennington is the Director of Audit & Accounting at Venman & Co. LLC. He has over 14 years of experience and specializes in providing audit, tax and accounting services to nonprofit organizations and closely held businesses. Bryan is a CPA and member of the AICPA's Not-For-Profit Community, the Association of Fundraising Professionals of Fairfield County, and CT Society of CPAs.
Webinar will be conducted via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device.