It is extremely difficult, but certainly not impossible, for startup and fledgling entrepreneurs to obtain capital to launch and grow their small business. This webinar will provide the knowledge needed in order to optimize your chance of securing the funding you need.
You will learn:
- What is required to qualify for an SBA loan
- Who the lenders are that make loans to early stage businesses
- How to make your business attractive to lenders
- The different types of SBA loans, and alternative sources of capital
- What’s involved in the loan application process
Presenter: Joe McCaffrey
Joe McCaffrey is a Business Advisor with Community Investment Corporation, which is a not-for-profit, economic development lender, licensed by the Small Business Administration to administer their lending programs. Joe is also a certified business mentor with Fairfield County SCORE.