The world of business is wide open to everyone who has an internet connection and the bravado to take it on.
In this webinar, four exceptional women entrepreneurs Laurel Delaney, Betsy Mikesell, Angie White and Dr. Sonat Birnecker Hart will provide insights for women who want to innovate and disrupt the world of business – to grow faster, stronger, and soar globally for a better tomorrow.
Join this webinar to learn:
- How to pivot a business in a crisis
- Why women rule in the global marketplace
- How to follow your passion and turn a family business into a global powerhouse
- What a Kickstarter campaign can do and why is it important to consider
- Who might be your next best partner in business
- How setting up an ecommerce platform can take a business global
- Why good design makes a strong first impression and establishing patents safeguards your invention
Our presenter Laurel J. Delaney is founder and president of Chicago-based GlobeTrade.com, a management consulting company that helps entrepreneurs and small businesses go global, and also serves as President of the nonprofit Women Entrepreneurs Grow Global®.
Webinar will be conducted via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device.