In the last year, rapid shifts in consumer behavior and the surge in online shopping have driven retailers to adapt their operations and offerings.
Nearly 60% of retailers are already using or rolling out the Buy Now, Pay Later payment model, according to Software Advice’s latest retail survey. It also found that over 50% have expanded and allocated more resources to Buy Online, Pickup In-store (BOPIS) in the last year alone.
Join Sophie Blake, Founder of Sophie Blake Designs, Suzanne Mcgrath, SCORE Mentor and Retail Expert, and Blake Clark, Group Vice President of Software Advice, for an exciting conversation about how retailers are pivoting to provide more payment offerings, fulfillment models, and more to adapt to the demands of today’s new consumer.
What you’ll learn:
- Why providing flexible payment offerings and fulfillment methods can drive sales
- What tools you’ll need to provide a seamless experience to meet the demands of today’s omnichannel consumer
- Trends/strategies for navigating evolving consumer behavior
- Sophie Blake is the Founder and Creative Director of her namesake brand Sophie Blake NY, a jewelry and lifestyle brand, with a brick and mortar store in the Greater Washington DC area. Sophie brings over 10 years of business operations experience, has successfully launched two retail stores and currently oversees design, production, sales and operations for the company.
- Suzanne McGrath, with over 15 years’ experience as a retailer, restaurant owner, and event developer, Suzanne helps clients who are running or thinking of starting a retail business, restaurant, or other food or beverage-related business (cafes, caterers, etc.). She provides guidance on concept development, the start-up process, marketing, and operations, as well as defining and solving business problems. Prior experience as a lawyer also enables her to assist with avoiding and addressing legal issues.
- Blake Clark is the Group Vice President of Software Advice, a company that helps businesses navigate the software buying journey. Blake has more than 15 years of experience managing eCommerce businesses, leading product strategy and customer experience across a diverse range of industries including gaming and hospitality. At Software Advice, he leads the company’s strategic vision and oversees day-to-day operations. In addition to running a 250+ person team, he is a proud father to five kids.
Sponsored by Software Advice.
Webinar will be conducted via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device.