Businesses worldwide are trying to plan and strategize for the next year. With so many things unknown, there’s still something we can rely upon, and these are our existing customers. How can businesses plan their relationships with existing customers to get them come back and refer you?
You will learn:
- Where to start if you want to create Wow customer experiences
- How to engage your employees to provide great customer experience
- The methodology companies like Ritz-Carlton, Starbucks, Disney, and Chick-Fil-A are using to systematize their customer experience
- How to cut off your marketing budget by getting customers come back to you and buy more
- COVID-related restrictions and how to communicate them to your employees and customers not to scare your clients away
- How to work with unsatisfied clients
Call to Action:
I would love to receive questions from the audience. What is the biggest challenge you have in terms of keeping your customers and employees?
Our Presenter Anastasia Vladychynska comes to us as a Certified Customer Experience Consultant helping top tier brands like MaxMara, KENZO, McDonald’s, multinational banks and companies to reinvent their employee and customer experience. She teaches Customer Experience in NYC, London, Brussels and in Eastern Europe. She sees her mission in changing the world with service. Anastasia has been previously featured in Forbes, The Authority Magazine, TickerNEWS, AllBusiness, The Bryan Hartson Show and others.
Webinar will be conducted via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device.