A thought leader is a recognized expert in their field. Their expertise is sought after and rewarded. Thought leaders often find it easy to attract new customers and can charge more for their services. So how do you become a thought leader in your industry? Attend this webinar, as we go through the 5 steps to becoming a thought leader.
Attendees will learn:
- The benefits of thought leadership for an individual and an organization
- The 5 steps to becoming a thought leader in your field, and you don’t have to be a university professor!
- Examples of individuals and companies who are thought leaders, how they got there and how they benefit from it
Prior to the Webinar:
- Identify the area, or industry, in which you would like to be known as a thought leader
- Think about some thought leaders that you respect and why they stand out to you
Our Presenter: Sue Yasav is the founder of Marquette Marketing, a firm that specializes in value proposition design. Previously, Sue led the Value Proposition process at GE Capital, setting goals, executing customer research, and leading financial modeling. She used this process to execute a go-to-market strategy for clients and track results. Sue has published white papers, infographics and articles on Value Proposition design, and has presented at dozens of conferences, webinars and podcasts on the topic.
Webinar will be conducted via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device.