A value proposition is the combination of factors that makes a company attractive to its audience. This webinar will take attendees through a proven process for creating a value proposition that is compelling, authentic and differentiated.
Attendees will learn:
- The steps to create a value proposition that resonates and drives action
- How to use consumer research, competitive analysis and company goals to differentiate your product
- Examples of best-in-class value props and how they got there
- How to create a positioning statement and tag line. When you know you’ve gotten it right
Prior to the Webinar:
- Attendees should analyze their current business value proposition.
- What data would you collect about your current and potential customers if you were doing it all over again?
Our Presenter: Sue Yasav is the founder of Marquette Marketing, a firm that specializes in value proposition design. Previously, Sue led the Value Proposition process at GE Capital, setting goals, executing customer research, and leading financial modeling. She used this process to execute a go-to-market strategy for clients and track results. Sue has published white papers, infographics and articles on Value Proposition design, and has presented at dozens of conferences, webinars and podcasts on the topic.
Webinar will be conducted via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device.