What a difference a year makes! A worldwide pandemic, a new Congress, a new President, and a “new normal” we are all still trying to navigate. Now is the time for small businesses to develop and review their plans for 2021. As always SCORE is here to help.
You will learn:
- How the new Congress is likely to change the legal and regulatory environment for small business
- How to prepare for potential tax changes in 2021
- Expected new government programs that will benefit small business
- The outlook for Covid-19 and recent vaccines
- How customer expectations continue to evolve
- How to “pivot” to take advantage of the “new normal"
Our Presenter Cliff Ennico a nationally recognized small business legal and tax expert, is best known as the former host of MONEYHUNT on PBS, where entrepreneurs defended their business plans before America's toughest panel of experts. An attorney and small business consultant based in Fairfield, CT, he has helped launch over 15,000 businesses. He is the author of 16 books, most recently “The Crowdfunding Handbook: How to Raise Capital for Your Business Using Equity Funding Portals”.
Webinar will be conducted via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device.