Ask an IT expert any technology-related questions you can think of, whether related to small business or simply tech topics you’re curious about. Nothing is off limits!* As long as the question is within the areas of software, the Internet, information security, communications or hardware, it’s fair game.
*Except for technical support questions
This webinar has a Q&A, ask-me-anything (AMA) format, so the discussion goes where you want it to.
Example questions attendees ask may include:
- What security protections should I put in place personally and for my small business?
- What is the Internet of Things (IoT)?
- What’s 5G all about?
- What’s a cookie and why does every website bug me about them?
- How do cryptocurrencies work and what’s a blockchain?
- What’s the difference between virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR)?
Our Presenter Matthew Krieger is a technologist & exec w/ experience in IT, mfg, nonprofit & publishing. He is VP Tech at Cober & has held senior IT leadership roles. Matt is CTO of the SCORE FCT chapter & is on the SCSU Comp Sci Tech Advisory Board. Matt is Chair of the Reader’s Digest Partners for Sight Foundation & is an advisor for Cyber-Seniors. He frequently presents on topics of business and tech. Matt is founder of Whysper, a service allowing consumption of web content as high quality text-to-speech.
Webinar will be conducted via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device.