For an entrepreneur, there’s no better feeling than solving a problem for your customer. When you include your customer in the creation process, your solution becomes even stronger. Join us as we explore the power of improvisational business communication to create meaningful connections with your customers.
Attendees will learn:
- How to adopt the highly effective B.I.T. mindset for entrepreneurial success
- The advantages of utilizing a customer-centric marketing approach
- The rules of impromptu speaking for connecting with anyone, anytime
- How to use improv to build meaningful connections with your customers
- How to use an elevator pitch to inspire customer engagement at networking events
Prior to the webinar:
- Think about the communication strategies you typically use at networking events. Are they working as well as you'd like?
- Email questions to: Seth@CreativeWarriorSecrets.com
Our Presenter: Seth B. Greenwald is a best-selling author, keynote speaker, and popular public speaking & presentation coach for entrepreneurs and small business owners. Seth earned his engineering degree from Cooper Union and Industrial Design degree from Pratt Institute. He is the author of three books on public speaking and creative thinking. His most recent publication is “An Engineer’s Formula for Public Speaking Excellence”. Seth has earned Toastmasters highest educational designation.
Webinar will be conducted via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device.