You only get one chance to make a good first impression. If your website, PowerPoint or other visual materials come across as dull and boring, you aren’t helping yourself, or your business. This webinar will show you techniques to easily add polish to your visual materials.
Attendees will learn:
- How to effectively add a visual image to a presentation
- How to take advantage of templates – “Pre-canned” and self-made
- Presentation tips and techniques
Prior to the webinar:
- Give thought to how you currently present you and your business visually
- Identify what you’d like to “look better”.
Our Presenter: Bud Freund has been self-employed for 40 years. After graduating from Ithaca College, his national and international assignments were from corporate, magazine and public relations clients. He has been providing IT solutions to homes and small businesses for over 20 years. He currently teaches Technology Life Skills at King School. As a Certified SCORE Mentor, he regularly presents technology webinars and workshops throughout Fairfield County.
Webinar will be conducted via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device.