Small Businesses face different financial challenges throughout each life stage of their business. From initial startup investments to deciding when is the right time to hire employees, business owners are constantly evaluating the impact of financial decisions.
Join financial expert from U.S. Bank, Nadine Seivert, as she discusses these topics and with Deluxe’s Amanda Brinkman and expands on advice and guidance he provides to small businesses in season six of the hit TV series, Small Business Revolution.
- Understanding your comprehensive business costs
- Understanding the difference between variable and fixed costs
- How to know when you’re ready to expand
- When it makes sense to hire someone vs. bring in industry expertise
- Understanding your numbers as it relates to your business model
- Evaluating your supply chain, along with roles and responsibilities
- How to make sure you’re ready for online demand
- How to broaden your selling channels to drive more revenue
One of Our Presenters: Amanda Brinkman is the Chief Brand Officer at Deluxe and creator, producer and host of the hit series Small Business Revolution. Alongside celebrity entrepreneur Robert Herjavec and renovation icon Ty Pennington, Brinkman showcases her love for small towns by spearheading efforts to revitalize entire communities and providing makeovers to small businesses across America.
Amanda is a nationally renowned brand expert, public speaker, and Forbes contributor. Her acclaimed career spans groundbreaking campaigns for brands like BMW, Reebok and Sony, in addition to her role as an inspiring female executive at Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
Another Presenter: Nadine Seivert is a Branch & Portfolio Manager and Vice President at U.S. Bank, where she has more than 15 years of experience in customer service management and branch management. As the daughter of entrepreneurs, she’s passionate about working with small business owners to understand their financial goals.
Webinar will be conducted via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device.