Files, emails, thumb drives, online storage – it’s hard enough to run your business! The data and information needed to do it efficiently and effectively shouldn’t add a layer of confusion. This webinar provides practical tips, tricks and strategies to efficiently access and safeguard the vital information your business needs to grow and succeed.
Attendees will learn:
- The advantages and disadvantages of online versus local storage
- Strategies for effectively managing email
- Strategies to back up data that is vital to your business
- Safety and security tips for protecting your data
Prior to the webinar:
- Identify how your data is stored: online and/or locally?
- Determine how your data is currently backed up and secured
Our Presenter Budly Freund has been self employed for 40 years. After graduating from Ithaca College, his national and international assignments were from corporate, magazine and public relations clients. He has been providing IT solutions to homes and small businesses for over 20 years. As a Certified SCORE Mentor, he regularly presents technology webinars. His workshops have been run at libraries throughout Fairfield County.
Webinar will be conducted via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device.