Here is an opportunity to review your 2021 expenses before year end. Your speaker will review small business income tax areas.
Attendees will learn:
- Pass-through business forms
- Qualified business income deduction for pass-through business forms
- Employee or independent contractor?
- 15.3% self employment tax
- Required minimum distribution (RMD)
Prior to the Webinar: Review your 12/31/2020 tax return and identify changes for your 2021 tax return.
Our Presenter: Joseph D'Agostin has over 40 years’ experience in accounting and taxes while working in public accounting, small business and the IRS, where he retired in 2008 as a Revenue Agent. He also has been an adjunct at Fairfield University since 1972 and Manhattanville College since 2008.
Webinar will be conducted via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device.