Content marketing is a long-term strategy that uses different types of content to build a stronger relationship with your audience, capture their attention, improve engagement, and improve brand recall. This webinar will address smart ways to differentiate your business with your content marketing and social media efforts.
Attendees will learn:
- How to create the right content for multiple social media platforms
- Tips for using social media and your own website to improve your SEO.
- 3 examples of small businesses using content in their marketing efforts
Prior to the Webinar, give thought to:
- What makes you/your business different?
- Are you attracting the right audience with your social media efforts?
- How much are you investing in marketing now?
Our Presenter: Kate Berg has 25+ years in technology and strategic marketing, focusing on helping companies grow, go public and secure venture capital funding. She built two social media and mobile based businesses before 2008. She has deep experience in content marketing and influencer communities. She built global PR for Gartner in the 90’s and helped KPMG Consulting go public. She has been with SCORE since 2009.
Webinar will be conducted via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device.