As a non-profit it is essential to focus on those activities that are consistent with your mission. A Theory of Change is a simple framework that allows you to clearly articulate the impacts and changes your non-profit aims to make and is a helpful tool to ensure your activities are mission-aligned. When developed thoughtfully, a ToC can help nonprofits operate better.
You will learn:
- What is a Theory of Change and why do they matter?
- How developing a Theory of Change can help focus your activities and ensure your efforts are on-mission
- How a Theory of Change fits in with your Mission statement, Vision statement and strategic plan
- How to develop a Theory of Change
- How to put your new Theory of Change into action
Prior to the webinar, email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Presenter Matthew Krieger is a technologist & exec w/ experience in nonprofit, IT, and manufacturing. Matt is Chair of the Reader’s Digest Partners for Sight Foundation non-profit. He is also President of Cober & has held senior IT leadership roles. Matt is CTO of the SCORE FCT chapter & is on the SCSU Comp Sci Tech Advisory Board & is an advisor for Cyber-Seniors. He frequently presents on topics of business and tech. Matt is founder of Whysper, a service allowing consumption of web content as high quality text-to-speech.
Webinar will be conducted via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device.