One of the newest social media platforms has been attracting huge overnight “buzz,” as well as celebrities including Elon Musk and Oprah Winfrey. It’s called “Clubhouse,” and it’s an invitation-only, audio-only online gathering spot for conversation focusing on every imaginable topic. Used effectively, Clubhouse can be used to grow your business.
Attendees will learn:
- What is “Clubhouse”, and why is it attracting the likes of Oprah Winfrey and Elon Musk?
- How do you get an “invitation” to check out Clubhouse?
- How to you set up an event (a/k/a “a room”) on Clubhouse to focus on a topic of your choice?
- What are the benefits of hosting a regular weekly “room” (“show”) on Clubhouse, and how do you promote it?
- What do you need to know to be a great host on Clubhouse?
- How “pushy” (commercial) can you be on Clubhouse, and what are some strategies for continuing the conversation offline?
Prior to the webinar:
- Write down your top three goals for growing your business in 2021, so that we can discuss whether Clubhouse can help achieve these objectives.
Presenter: Tom Martin
Tom Martin has over 30 years of television news and public relations experience. He has managed PR campaigns for Fortune 100 companies on behalf of Edelman Public Relations, Orbis Healthcare PR, and Medialink Worldwide.
After several years with these large New York based PR firms, Tom chose to open his independent PR practice where he focuses on authors, motivational speakers, non-profit organizations and experts in a variety of fields. Tom is a graduate of Georgetown University.
Webinar will be conducted via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device.