We all know creative well-crafted content helps build our brand and business. This webinar will address smart ways to differentiate your business and build community with your content marketing and social media efforts during this challenging time for small business.
Attendees will Learn:
- How to create content for multiple social media platforms
- Tips for using social media and your own website to improve your SEO.
- 3 excellent examples of small businesses using content in their marketing efforts
Prior to the webinar:
- What makes you/your business different?
- Are you attracting the right audience with your social media efforts?
- How much are you investing in marketing now?
Our Presenter: Kate Berg has 25+ years in technology and strategic marketing, focusing on helping companies grow, go public and secure venture capital funding. A recent company she led was sold for $100M in November, 2016. She built two social media and mobile based businesses before 2008. She has deep experience in content marketing and influencer communities. She built global PR for Gartner in the 90’s and helped KPMG Consulting go public. She has been with SCORE since 2009.
Webinar will be conducted via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device.