If you’re thinking about selling a business or practice, you have lots of questions. Is this the right time to sell? Can I get a good price? How can I find buyers? Will I have to finance the sale? How will I explain this to my staff? In this fast-paced, entertaining webinar, you will get the answers to these questions and many more.
Attendees will learn:
- When it’s “the right time to sell”, and how to prepare your business for sale;
- How to figure out the selling price;
- Whether or not to use a business broker;
- The pros and cons of selling assets vs. selling stock;
- How to deal with taxes, landlords and employees; and
- What you may have to do to support the business after it’s sold.
Prior to the Webinar:
- Calculate your business’ gross sales and earnings before income taxes (EBIT) for the past 3 years
- List at least 3 potential buyers (e.g., employees, customers or businesses)
Our Presenter: Cliff Ennico (www.cliffennico.com), a nationally recognized small business legal and tax expert, is best known as the former host of MONEYHUNT on PBS, where entrepreneurs defended their business plans before America's toughest panel of experts. An attorney and small business consultant based in Fairfield, CT, he has helped launch over 15,000 businesses. He is the author of 16 books, most recently “The Crowdfunding Handbook: How to Raise Capital for Your Business Using Equity Funding Portals”.
Webinar will be conducted via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device.