LinkedIn changes frequently, subtly and in broad sweeps. You are changing too, so you need to consciously take the right steps to ensure you stay on top of how you appear on LinkedIn: how and what you say in words, gestures and multimedia. Get tips on some major areas to be clear and complete so other professional know WHY you do what you do. You'll learn:
- Latest branding strategies using personal profiles and company profile pages.
- Memorable marketing opportunities including video, content sharing, and gestures.
- Best use of SEO terms in the 4 essential sections of the LinkedIn profile, and #s too!
- Different ways to engage, educate and demonstrate your value proposition and thought leadership to your learning network.
- Best practices from the speaker’s profile.
- How is your personal and company branding displayed on LinkedIn now and does it tell your career story? Why do you do what you do?
Come with questions to be answered at the end of the session.
Our Presenter Marc Halpert now owns 3 companies after a 22-year corporate career. One is connect2collaborate, training others in LinkedIn, just as he uses it to market his own companies. Marc is a high energy speaker at national conferences, author of 2 books, dozens of articles, 1500+ blog posts, was named twice to the list of top 200 global LinkedIn coaches, and developed niche areas of expertise training nonprofit professionals, lawyers, baby boomers and medical practitioners in LinkedIn best practices.
Webinar will be conducted via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device.