Your values are the things that you believe are important in the way you live and work. They (should) determine your priorities, and are probably the measures you use to tell if your life is turning out the way you want it to. When the things that you do and the way you behave match your values, life is typically good – you're satisfied & content.
Attendees will learn:
- Personal values identification
- Business values identification
- When these don't align with your personal values, and when things feel...wrong
- Why making a conscious effort to identify your values is so important
- Understanding of how both personal and business values can help your decision-making processes
Our Presenter Sharon Lewis has 25 years of project manager experience and became an AdviCoach Owner and Principal Operator in Connecticut and Rhode Island. She works with business owners to define and achieve their vision for the business through Awareness, Education and Accountability. In 2020 she was recognized by the SBA as the Connecticut Home-Based Business of the Year; and by the Old Saybrook Chamber with the annual Women of Excellence Award. She has an MBA from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
Webinar will be conducted via Zoom. Visit their website here to find the appropriate download instructions and download link for your device.