Enjoy trying out new dishes?
Interested in sharing tips on how to tweak a recipe?
Want to swap cooking or baking suggestions over a delicious meal?
then this Book Club is for you!
Each season, we will hold a session where participants select recipes from a few chosen cookbooks in the library's collection.
Then, make the dishes to bring to the library for a potluck lunch full of wonderful culinary delights, both savory and sweet.
The cookbooks selected for this session include:
- Repertoire: All the Recipes You Need by Jessica Battilana
- Everyday Dorie by Dorie Greenspan
- Milk Street: Tuesday Nights by Christopher Kimball
- Food 52: Genius Desserts by Kristen Miglore
What you need to do:
- Register here.
- Select a recipe and let us know which one you will bring to the luncheon. We have made a few selections to pique your interest, or you can come to the library to find the recipe you want to make. Participants may make free copies of their chosen recipe at the library.
- Bring your dish on the day of the event. We can reheat dishes in a microwave, but please have food table-ready and bring the appropriate serving utensil. We will supply drinks and paper supplies.
In order to attend, participants need to contribute a dish to this meeting of the
Cookbook Book Club.
Questions? Contact Ruth at firstname.lastname@example.org.