A new digital media service provided to you, our patron, through which you may access and enjoy nearly half a million titles, from six different formats: Movies, TV, Music Albums, eAudiobooks , eBooks, and Comics/Graphic Novels. All in one location, from your computer, tablet or Smartphone!
If this is your first time using hoopla and you would just like to familiarize yourself with it first, go to their homepage here. If you are familiar with it and are looking to download it to your device, click on the appropriate link below:
- For Apple products (iPhone, iPad, etc.), download from the app store here.
- For an Android phone or device, download from Google Play here.
- For an Amazon Kindle (with internet access), download from Amazon here.
Circulation Policies for hoopla Content:
- Number of items a patron may have checked out at one time: 8
- Number of items a patron may check out per month: 8
- Number of days an eBook, eAudiobook, or Comic can be loaned: 21 days
- Number of days a Movie or TV Show can be loaned: 3 days
- Number of days Music can be loaned: 7 days
- hoopla does not have a renewal function, however, there is no limit to how many times you may take out the same item and the content also returns to where you previously left off. You simply need to check out the item again after the check out period is up.
Borrow eBooks, audiobooks, and more from your local public library - anywhere, anytime. All you need is a library card.
If this is your first time using OverDrive and you'd like an overview of the program, information on how it works, or support for using it, visit the OverDrive website here. If you are familiar with OverDrive and would like to go directly to the collection page of eBooks and audiobooks available to you, click here.
- For an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, download the iOS app here.
- For a Mac computer, download the app here.
- For a Windows PC, download the PC app here.
- For a Windows phone, download the app here.
- For Windows 8 (compatible with Windows RT and 10), download the app here.
- For a Chromebook, download the app here.
- For an Android phone device (including Kobo, NOOK, and Samsung tablets), download the Android app here.
- For Kindle Fire tablets, download the app here.
Circulation Policy for OverDrive Library items:
- Number of items a patron may have checked out at one time: 5
- Number of eBooks a patron may have on hold at one time: 10
- Number of days an eBook can be loaned: 21 days
- Number of days an eAudiobook can be loaned: 21 days
- Number of days a video can be loaned: 7 Days
- Number of days an item can be reserved in the Hold Queue: 3
- OverDrive does not have a renewal function. If a book is on hold, it will automatically transfer to the next person in the queue. If the book is available, you can go through the checkout process again by simply going to your history and clicking on the title you would like to borrow. If the book is not available, you can put it on hold.
researchIT CT's rb digital
A site for e-audios and e-books. Use your public library card number to place holds and to check out e-content. Use this link to access these materials.