COVID-19 Library impact update:
Effective immediately, Rowayton Library is closed indefinitely due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
All fines and fees will be waived and we ask that you hold on to any library materials that you currently have until we reopen to help up prevent a backlog.
Despite the library being closed, you can still read and listen to books, watch movies, listen to music, and more by accessing our available digital resources online. All you need is your library card! Click here to find the info and links to our e-content apps and databases.
Please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com for assistance accessing anything online or for any other questions or concerns.
Thank you all for your patience and understanding in this uncertain time. We are and will continue to do all that we can to provide the best services possible to you and our community.
Above all, our primary concern is the health and safety of our staff and patrons. In this evolving outbreak, we urge you to be cautious and make efforts to prevent yourself and others in our community from getting and spreading illness. We encourage you to please stay home and not visit the Library if you or anyone at home are feeling unwell.
We will be updating our website and sending out e-notifications on a regular basis to help our patrons stay up to date.
We invite you to view the materials available below for steps and tips on how to improve hygiene, how to help stop the spread of germs, and updates on this disease.
Health Agencies and their information on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- Connecticut State Department of Public Health (DPH)
- National Institute of Health
- National Library of Medicine
- World Health Organization
- Do your part to stop the spread of flu at child care facilities and schools
- Do your part to stop the spread of flu at colleges and universities
- Do your part to stop the spread of flu at home
- Learn more about how you can keep yourself healthy by improving your hygiene (created by CDC)
- What You Need To Know About Hand Washing